If you’re able to use mattress covers to prevent bed bugs now which they’ve become a problem you might be wondering. These insects are miniature quarter inch brown bugs that reside by suckling on the blood of mammals. Bed bugs are small insects that are tough. According to bedbugremoval.org, they are not easy to kill with pesticides, without feasting in your blood they are able to go an extended time and they have a tendency to remain crannies and the nooks where they’re likely to be found. Given all that, it is no surprise folks look towards simply preventing them rather than fighting with them. Therefore can mattress covers prevent bed bugs? Yes and no. It is dependent upon what you mean by prevent. Mattress covers, the right mattress covers, are definitely not bad for preventing some things. (more…)
The type of clothes people wear to bed directly affects the quality of their sleep. As a result, it is important to choose the right sleepwear. Silk pajamas are among the best sleepwear in the market to consider buying. They are comfortable, smooth, naturally hypoallergenic, light and makes one look stylish. Besides, they are capable of keeping a person warm during winter, and cool in the hot summer months, thanks to silk’s permeability and moisture absorption properties. Here are some key benefits of wearing silk pajamas.
Good Moisture Absorption
Silk is a garment for all seasons. It is very light and breathable in summer, which helps to keep one dry and cool. At the same time, it is able to provide luxurious warmth during cold winter months. How does it achieve both? Silk is breathable and has good moisture absorption properties, thanks to its naturally-occurring protein molecules. As a result, it can absorb heat and moisture in hot environment, leaving the skin dry, cool and comfortable.
On the other hand, it’s tightly-woven fibers are able to keep moisture close to the skin during cold periods, thereby helping to keep a person warm during winter. This magical self-adjusting technique, is what makes silk pajamas so loveable and timeless. (more…)
Imaging the comfort of a luxurious silk spreading that enhances the interiors of your home decor and maintains a healthy background. Mulberry silk is an exceptional material for bedding materials comprising sheets, pillow covers and much more! You’ll certainly have a sound sleep once you know why mulberry silk is a good investment. Mulberry silk sheets do not just beautify your sleeping ambience but also offer a pleasant resting experience. Known to contain hypoallergenic properties, silk as a material is an excellent source that offers incredible relief to the body.
Mulberry Silk Bedding – Introduction
Upgrading your bedroom assets from sophisticated and simple bedding sets to a silk incased suite is a wonderful choice. Being soft and lightweight, mulberry silk transforms your bedroom into a sleeping haven which is perfect for lounging. The silk is cultivated from mulberry silk worm cocoons undergoing a series of processes having rare properties that are distinct from regular cotton. Before you purchase silk bedding there are several benefits to check out that make it a premium fabric.
Tips to Buy Mulberry Silk Bedding
It is always necessary to weigh your options before buying a silk bedding collection. This means that you can pick silk bedding composed of certain weight and threads per square inch. Low weighing silk bedding sheets are thin however the ideal composition should be around 13-19 for a comfortable sleep. Lustrous sheets of silk should not be a blend of other materials since it can lower the original quality of the material. So while you’re shopping for Mulberry silk bedding, ensure the fabric is 100% silk.
Two types of silk bedding are available – wild and mulberry where mulberry is generally a customary buy. Mulberry silk is composed of a rare species of silkworms that feed on mulberry leaves. The silk produced is the softest and consists of a shiny appearance on both sides. This helps to differentiate silk from materials like satin and sateen that are composed of artificial material and are less durable.
Benefits of Mulberry Silk Bedding
1. Regardless of the fact that a consumer purchases bedding composed from wild or cultivated silk, the material is such that it comprises of natural properties that extend its usability. Silk bedding prevents cold air from sinking into the bed and during the summers, keeps brings relief from hot temperatures. This makes the bedding durable and versatile for a year round luxury.
2. The amino acids present in the material have been medically acclaimed as beneficial properties that improve health of the consumers. Experts have declared that silk bedding improves hair conditions and delays the onset of wrinkles. Since silk is spun from cocoons, the material used for making the cocoon by the silkworm has several chemical and physical attributes.
3. Mulberry silk offers a cooling comfort during hot conditions while, during winters, the material preserves heat and prevents cold air from sinking in. The fact that the material can easily adapt in different kinds of climate right from temperate to tropical conditions makes it a comprehensive buy. It offers a comfortable drape while sleeping but doesn’t restrict breathing.
4. As compared to cotton or satin sheets, mulberry silk bedding is fabricated from natural elements with innate resistance towards distinct surroundings. This type of home decor is certainly a wonderful investment since it is long lasting and worth the price. The soft and feathery composition of silk bedding is perfect for a luxurious sleeping experience.
5. Apart from the fact that you can obtain silk bedding at an affordable rate, the material preserves immeasurable benefits than demerits. Silk is a strong fiber but is susceptible to certain detergents. Hard detergents should however be avoided that can break down the fiber making it slightly sensitive to certain materials.
6. One of the best benefits of investing in Mulberry silk bedding is the fact that it introduces a calm ambience. Since it offers comfortable sleep, it calms the nervous system indirectly that allows a person to feel refreshed after a good night’s sleep. Silk sheets can easily conform to a person’s body that is moisture retentive for a gentle lay.
7. Natural pest control solution – mulberry silk acts as a natural beg bug repellant, its natural fabric structure has very smooth structure as a result bed bugs are not able to stick on it. Generally bed bugs are very nasty creatures that attack only at night time, if you want read more about bed bugs please check this website: get-rid-of-bed-bugs.org.
Silk bedding is pricier than most bedding materials but if you’re ready to invest your money into buying a collection, then there are a number of sources to choose from. Silk bedding sets can be obtained from home decor stores (bed & bath section), department stores and online retail websites. Mulberry silk bedding is a wonderful investment if you’re ready to pay for luxury and durability that can offer long lasting comfort.
Overview Silk duvet is a natural fabric made from the proteins excreted by silkworms. It is known to be hypoallergenic and less susceptible to dust mites compared to poly-fiber. Also, silk duvets usually require easy and minimal cleaning. Furthermore, unlike down comforters, using a silk duvet will lessen your sweating. Therefore, it’ll prohibit the production of body oils as well as bacterial growth. Having a silk duvet on your bed means you do not need to launder it very often. As a matter of fact, the care for this type of silk does not involve the use of a dryer or washer.
Pajamas are attires that an individual person spends most of their time wearing. Importantly, being a type of attire worn for long durations, comfort is an aspect which is necessary and should emanate from pajamas. Why silk pajama is the best gift is a puzzle many have been curious about. Categorically, when it comes to putting on this loved attire, silk pajamas are convenient and popular for their amazing qualities and having consideration globally in ranks of luxurious types of garments. Comfortable pajamas can be made from a variety of silk fabrics. These include: brocade, georgette, china silk, marquisette, doupioni, pongee, satin-face silk, organza, jacquard silk, shantung, velvet, voile, tafetta, matka, matelasse and fuji silk. Texture and heaviness of silk pajamas varies in relation to the distinct type that is used to make it into a sleeping garment. Generally, silk pajamas provide smooth texture against body skin when you wear them. Silk clothing have an insulating factor against harsh temperatures, maintaining warmth beneath their covers. In case of abrupt temperature changes due to electrical failures, silk garments will ensure that your sleep extends a little bit longer uninterrupted. (more…)
It’s nearly impossible not to want silk bedding when you read about their benefits or see their pictures, boy do they look luxurious. Worse, sellers guarantee once you fly first class with silk bedding you will never settle for less.
Just in case you blinked in class that the day, silk is a high end kind of fabric that was previously rare, expensive and widely considered a comfort of the rich. So rare that, in fact, it is reported that during its early years in the Chinese empire only the emperor and close family relations could wear it and with time other officials were allowed the privilege of the silk.
Legend has it that the silk was discovered by Chinese princess Xi Ling Shi when a cocoon fell in her tea and unraveled itself into a strand. Upon this realization, she is reported to have instructed her servants to weave the strand. The Chinese were so grateful and impressed with her discovery that she was named a goddess and patron deity of weaving. (more…)
The quality and length of your sleep has a direct impact on almost all facets of your day to day life. If you find yourself sleeping fewer than the recommended six to eight hours, you are bound to have your relationship, health and work greatly affected. What many people fail to realize is that the bedding material they use does affect the quality of sleep they have at any given time. The glamorous look plus benefits of silk sheetsare numerous and vary from one individual to the other. Here are some of the key benefits one is bound to enjoy once he or she opts for silk sheets, they include but are not limited to the following;
For starters, silk sheets are known the world over for their excellent insulation characteristics. During the summer when temperatures are relatively high, silk bedding have been known to keep you relatively cool and during cold periods in winter, silk sheets are known to trap some heat within them, keeping you warm in the process. This implies that whichever the weather condition, your body temperature will be kept at a healthy constant by silk sheets. This makes them one of the most versatile bedding you will ever come across. (more…)