Imaging the comfort of a luxurious silk spreading that enhances the interiors of your home decor and maintains a healthy background. Mulberry silk is an exceptional material for bedding materials comprising sheets, pillow covers and much more! You’ll certainly have a sound sleep once you know why mulberry silk is a good investment. Mulberry silk sheets do not just beautify your sleeping ambience but also offer a pleasant resting experience. Known to contain hypoallergenic properties, silk as a material is an excellent source that offers incredible relief to the body.
Mulberry Silk Bedding – Introduction
Upgrading your bedroom assets from sophisticated and simple bedding sets to a silk incased suite is a wonderful choice. Being soft and lightweight, mulberry silk transforms your bedroom into a sleeping haven which is perfect for lounging. The silk is cultivated from mulberry silk worm cocoons undergoing a series of processes having rare properties that are distinct from regular cotton. Before you purchase silk bedding there are several benefits to check out that make it a premium fabric.
Tips to Buy Mulberry Silk Bedding
It is always necessary to weigh your options before buying a silk bedding collection. This means that you can pick silk bedding composed of certain weight and threads per square inch. Low weighing silk bedding sheets are thin however the ideal composition should be around 13-19 for a comfortable sleep. Lustrous sheets of silk should not be a blend of other materials since it can lower the original quality of the material. So while you’re shopping for Mulberry silk bedding, ensure the fabric is 100% silk.
Two types of silk bedding are available – wild and mulberry where mulberry is generally a customary buy. Mulberry silk is composed of a rare species of silkworms that feed on mulberry leaves. The silk produced is the softest and consists of a shiny appearance on both sides. This helps to differentiate silk from materials like satin and sateen that are composed of artificial material and are less durable.
Benefits of Mulberry Silk Bedding
1. Regardless of the fact that a consumer purchases bedding composed from wild or cultivated silk, the material is such that it comprises of natural properties that extend its usability. Silk bedding prevents cold air from sinking into the bed and during the summers, keeps brings relief from hot temperatures. This makes the bedding durable and versatile for a year round luxury.
2. The amino acids present in the material have been medically acclaimed as beneficial properties that improve health of the consumers. Experts have declared that silk bedding improves hair conditions and delays the onset of wrinkles. Since silk is spun from cocoons, the material used for making the cocoon by the silkworm has several chemical and physical attributes.
3. Mulberry silk offers a cooling comfort during hot conditions while, during winters, the material preserves heat and prevents cold air from sinking in. The fact that the material can easily adapt in different kinds of climate right from temperate to tropical conditions makes it a comprehensive buy. It offers a comfortable drape while sleeping but doesn’t restrict breathing.
4. As compared to cotton or satin sheets, mulberry silk bedding is fabricated from natural elements with innate resistance towards distinct surroundings. This type of home decor is certainly a wonderful investment since it is long lasting and worth the price. The soft and feathery composition of silk bedding is perfect for a luxurious sleeping experience.
5. Apart from the fact that you can obtain silk bedding at an affordable rate, the material preserves immeasurable benefits than demerits. Silk is a strong fiber but is susceptible to certain detergents. Hard detergents should however be avoided that can break down the fiber making it slightly sensitive to certain materials.
6. One of the best benefits of investing in Mulberry silk bedding is the fact that it introduces a calm ambience. Since it offers comfortable sleep, it calms the nervous system indirectly that allows a person to feel refreshed after a good night’s sleep. Silk sheets can easily conform to a person’s body that is moisture retentive for a gentle lay.
7. Natural pest control solution – mulberry silk acts as a natural beg bug repellant, its natural fabric structure has very smooth structure as a result bed bugs are not able to stick on it. Generally bed bugs are very nasty creatures that attack only at night time, if you want read more about bed bugs please check this website: get-rid-of-bed-bugs.org.
Silk bedding is pricier than most bedding materials but if you’re ready to invest your money into buying a collection, then there are a number of sources to choose from. Silk bedding sets can be obtained from home decor stores (bed & bath section), department stores and online retail websites. Mulberry silk bedding is a wonderful investment if you’re ready to pay for luxury and durability that can offer long lasting comfort.